Sign in to follow this  
Furkz

NO-RICE WEDS NIGHT

FRIENDLY REMINDER TO WHOM THAT HAVE FORGOTTEN

WEDNESDAY NIGHT GUILDFORD NO-RICE MASSIVE VW MEETING

LOADS OF CORRADOS CAME LAST MONTH AND HOP TO SEE MORE I KNOW A FEW PPL FROM THE FORUM ARE COMING HOPE U CAN ALL MAKE IT SEE U SOON

Keep your eyes peeled.

I may be making the trip up from Bournemouth Wednesday night if I can get a passout from the missus :D

Keep your eyes peeled.

I may be making the trip up from Bournemouth Wednesday night if I can get a passout from the missus :D

mr munyard is that you ????

it @ the ladymead ind park like aaight says in the burger king car park last month there was 0ver 165 vee-dubs presant..

corozin why dont u briong u missus too she be well happy looking at our cars. HONEST

Keep your eyes peeled.

mr munyard is that you ????

Indeed it is sir. M100 VRG will hopefully be thundering up the M3 and with a bit of luck I will be up there by about 7:00-7:30pm. If you go up Daz give me a call as I've never been there before so I'll be finding my way around there.

Paul D may come up too if I can persuade him, but first I need to persuade the missus!

John

corozin why dont u briong u missus too she be well happy looking at our cars. HONEST

I wish! She hates the Corrado!! She wants me to buy a 4x4.

She suffers the lust I hold for my VW, the club meets, the shows, the trackdays, the bad back she gets from sitting in a slammed rock hard Corrado plus the indignity of having to get in and out of it when wearing a skirt - something she has yet to properly master :oops:

You wouldn't believe how much that Corrado costs me in chocolate, flowers and alcohol :roll:

John

every1 who is going come,, introduce urselves to me and say hello if u can i be in the black one with all white in pro lights and 17" wolfrace rims see u soon

lol@corozin dont tell every1 she suffers from backache from entry/exit from ur corrado people prob start thinking ur an underachiever LOL

Indeed it is sir. M100 VRG will hopefully be thundering up the M3 and with a bit of luck I will be up there by about 7:00-7:30pm. If you go up Daz give me a call as I've never been there before so I'll be finding my way around there.

i will come and find you mate if you go guy hartly usally goes up aswell and oh bring your camarea as there are usally some top cars there...

Hello guys

i should be down there aswell :lol:

Miguel if you want to come down call me as ive lost ur number me and pratick will be leaving about 7:30 pm so ur more than welcome to try and keep up lol

I guess ill see the rest of you down there

alex

2.1 16v or the 1.3 turbo hhhhhmmmmmmmmm lol

I'll be there as usual chaps cant miss me I'm the twat in the bright nugget yellow corrado :D No Rice seems to be getting bigger and bigger evry month so hopefully there'll be 170+ this month depending on the weather soon it will have to move into the surroundig car parks as well as the burger king car park was pretty rammed last month! I'll be getting there for around 7:30 - 8:00 ish

see you all there!! :D

Hello guys

i should be down there aswell :lol:

Miguel if you want to come down call me as ive lost ur number me and pratick will be leaving about 7:30 pm so ur more than welcome to try and keep up lol

I guess ill see the rest of you down there

alex

2.1 16v or the 1.3 turbo hhhhhmmmmmmmmm lol

ya man i have to sort something out 2morrow after work,i forgot my mobile t my work :mad: so i cant call u till 2morrow,bilal is coming upo aswell but damn i wanted to install the 3.5 fpr before 2morrow. You comin in your C alex? Ill smoke you boy :lol: .

darren and Ant shall we meet up on the way someplace and head up together i should be coming also know i think-touch wood.

M100 VRG

That number plate rings a bell, I'm sure I took a photo of your car at GTI International :)

I'll post some pics from the show in the members gallery I think.

Think I might well take a trip down there. Live in Dorking, so everyone that travels more than 10 miles to get there puts me to shame!!!

See ya'all there....

:p

Digital cameras at the ready tonight people. Those of us not going would like to see what goes on and what cars are there. 8)

Digital cameras at the ready tonight people. Those of us not going would like to see what goes on and what cars are there. 8)

not going to take mine this time as i have nearly burned it out latley :lol: :lol: so i will leave the honers for somone else tonight !