Sign in to follow this  
Furkz

NO-RICE WEDS NIGHT

Don't believe a word of it Corozin, my girlfriend hated it cos as with most girls that hate cars other than to get them from A to B, but you could come along to the one on the 8th, I'm not sure where you are coming from if you are coming but a few people are meeting at Pease Pottage services and going together from there, be good if you could join us.

Let me know if you are going to be there, Guildford or Pease Pottage.

Cheers,

Paul

If my car isn't in the bodyshop i shall attend too :? but i really cant wait any longer so i guess it will be in next week.

If so might have to hitch a lift in renualt 5!

hi guys next ones on the 12th of November gets better every month, the highest figure so far is 320, furthest distance is Cheshire as far as i know although lincoin been quite popular...

oh and hi to those who know me and hello to those who dont... :lol:

sadly non taken for last month as afew knoiw i split with my girlfriens, lost 2 jobs and my home all within a week... :(

but all well and all that finally have new place, new job, just looking for the lass to go with it all 8)

picture taking will now resume as it was beforehand :)

VWPowered soz to hear abt ur misfortunes..i thought my life was down in the rocks aint nuthin compared to urs hope it all goes well in the future.....u know ur no rice catalogue isnt complete without a few pics of my lil dawg