Sign in to follow this  
allill

newbie to this forum

just wanted to say hello to all. i'm new to this forum and have had my 1990 g60 since it was brand new. i'm not too sure how many og owners there are out there, probably a hand full. my g60 has been in storage for the past 10 years!!! it has 75k on it and looks pretty good for its age. before i put away i had the neuspeed hp kit (probably outdated by now), air intake, chip, pulley, fuel enrichment, etc. installed along with new boge shocks & struts, hor springs, new bushings & 16" bbs rx's with 205 45 rubber (this was HUGE for 1994). the car ran like a champ the last time i opened it up. i'm planning to start driving the car again as a daily driver since gas is so damn high now. i'll be on here regularly and hope it helps me as much as rennlist does for my 993.

will post pictures as soon as i can. i've got a crazy tandem garage with 4 cars in it and the corrado is allthe way in the back. but when i do get a chance, i will post them here and on the gallery forum.

'gas is so damn high now.'

You are going to run a G60 to save money, LMAO. In the UK petrol is nearly 8 dollars a gallon. Although I think our gallon is a bit bigger.

What could you possibly drive that uses more fuel than a G60??

Gavin :lol:

edit. no sig on the first post. Now I see what the problem is. :roll: :lol:

hi gavin,

i couldn't get the sig up the first time. as far as i could remember (haven't driven the g60 for years) the corrado is better at gas mileage than my other gas guzzlers. lol.

:)

if the c has been sitting for that length of time it may be worth getting the charger looked at if it hasnt allready, as the seals may have hardened or cracked

nice little collection you have there

hey gavin, i just registered with the vwvortex forum. i'll look into someone local to take a look at the supercharger. btw, i suppose there are upgraded superchargers available?

Brace yourself if you go on vortex, it's not quite as friendly and civilised as on here ;) Some good info on there tho :)

welcome to the forum 8) car does indeed sound very nice...dont know bout anybody else but id like to see some pics of your cadillac deville as well :D