Sign in to follow this  
coullstar

Mr Renshaw

Has anybody heard from Jay Renshaw recently? I have Pm'd him a few times but I have had no reply.

I realise he is busy with his car right now but he was ok at responding before going to Worstsee.

He only just recently replied in Dalj / Valvers thread.. he's definately around?

Rumour has it that he was standing in the road taking pictures somewherre round Worthersee and a (police?) van with a trailer went passed and cracked him in the back of the legs with the trailer.

Indeed, I got a PM from him earlier tho, so I hope he's ok.

Nobody at Inters seemed to know if he was ok or not tho, so one would assume it was just some bruising and/or cuts and nothing major.

He was standing in the road filming and an Ambulance with a trailor of wood or something went by him and the trailor ran over his foot and the wood or edge of the trailer cut his leg quite badly... He is fine now, a bit of a shock when it happened but we were beside the first aid tent so they got him back on his feet in no time. We have footage of it happening, http://www.dubland.o.uk Jay has yet to put his video up on the site as he is working night and day on his car but that shows what he was filmng as he was hit.

He is working on his car loads at the moment to get it back on the road so be patient with regards to PM reply's.

Ben

Coullstar, Don't know why my PM did not get through, but hopefully there is one there now mate.

Been stupid busy on the car, hence I am only really on the forum around lunchtime at work.

My leg is fine, it was painful as was my foot for a while, but I am now developing a nice 50mm long, 4mm deep scar in my shin. I am thinking of getting Worthersee 2005 tattooed under it! :)

Jay