Sign in to follow this  
NickVR6

mudflaps !!

Ordered some mud flaps for my 94 C from vag and picked up the rears today. part no 821 vag 857 labelled quantum. I made them promise on the phone that they were not generic ones and were just for the corrado

moulded to suite.

They have no vw badge on, have metal clips so no protection when attaching to the car and they suite.......polo, golf, scirocco, passat blah blah blah.

I have fitted excellent subtle ones to mk3's before from vag with vw emblem on. Can you not get these for the raddo? Im picking up the fronts tom so ill see what they are, but suspect another pair of the same.

Anyone help. DONT WORRY, I AM PREPARED FOR A HAIL OF SARCASTIC ABUSE ON THIS SUBJECT :oops:

they no longer make them for the corrado,when i asked i was told they only sell universal ones,some pop up on ebay now and again

You can get proper Corrado badged ones.

I have some sat in the shed. Not on the shed :lol:

How about in germany? Or does anyone make any? Would mk3s fit?

ANYONE WANT TO SELL THERES! They look rubbish dont they....lol

I used to have them on mine, actually.

But one fell off.

Then another went wonkly and rubbed on the front wheel - couldn't straighten it so ripped it off.

Left with two rears.

One fell off.

Ripped the last one off.

That's my little story. lol

i bought some off ebay that were badged,but still wernt the ones made for the corrado specificly :roll:

Badged 'Corrado' though, so what are they made for??

Mine were just on the car when I got it....

Hmm ...

I *think* the badging on mine is part of the moulded mud flap rather than a stick on badge ...? Can anyone else confirm?

nick48480, The Ones you have ordered are the OEM mudflaps for the Corrado, they are the only ones they have done, The Corrado Badges are a seperate order, and have a similar VAG part number. However you can get passat ones to fit IIRC with a little modding. they dont acutally need any protection as they clamp at the plastic bumper not the metal work. Now the front are a diferent storey, you need to order a fitting kit for them. and they dont stay on that well.

Why is nothing ever simple with my car! Infact the only miracle so far is that it still has the original vag wiring for the stereo so my hu was a straight swop!

Sounds like Mr Vr6 may have the only pucker/rare set??

So is it best i try with what ive got then guys?? or try and get Mr vr6 to flog me his????? And thanks for the lack of sarcasm! At least ive got 17s, so some cudos, well, when it looses its standard ride height that is!

I've seen those Corrado badged ones before - they are just black flaps with the Corrado script in white - aren't they? I was sure they were moulded on and painted white and not a badge.

Any idea where to get them then?

Decided to take my pair back to VW, the fronts are just the same with no fitting kit. Aparantly its fine screwing sharp metal onto your bodywork. And i was quote £22 for a set of 4 corrado onlies and it turns out they are generic and £22 a pair, so £44 plus vat = a big no thanks.

I'd pay more if they were any good. Some on ebay with a big blingy vw badge but there only £9 per pair, so id rather have those as a last resort!

Stealers allways leave me with a total lack of confidence..............