Sign in to follow this  
biggerbighugo

What do you think?

ooooh someone else from Guildford... haven't see your S about though - mind you you prob haven't seen my C as it's only been back on the road for a couple of weeks :roll:

Anyway, welcome to the forum - give me a flash if you see me - it's Perl Grey BTW 8)

EDIT: are you freinds with Neil and Ben by any chance?

Looks nice... shiney too! 8) Welcome to The Forum... :)

Doooooooooooood - where's the engine bay shot?

Those are pretty good pictures for a camera phone!

I rekon a Guildford VW meet at the Weyside would be good this weekend!

No cheap performance parts on this one as you ruin all your other cars! Maybe some Webbers though and NOS?

Note to all - He is a BMW mechanic, look at the size of his house and note there are two VW's? hmmm don't buy a BMW....

Nice find. Very tidy looking indeed :)

That looks so remarkably like Phil*GTII*'s Rocco that I thought you'd bought his until I double checked the plates and wheels (it's still for sale if anyone else fancies a very nice carbed 1.8 Mk 2).

Arhhh young Hugo, nice work, very clean car. just need a 20vt and 4x4... hehehe Stoner Park 2 weeks time, you going to come up with Neil, a few bevy's in Henley Sat night... ??

stoner park sounds like a good plan...

Grrr the auto choke is playing up... Time for a webber carb me thinks... anyone got one???

That blue rocco looks sweet musicman

grrr.. only have a camera phone mate... guildford meet at the weyside around 2 on sat sounds like a good plan... lol.. anyone coming otherwise poor neil will be there on his own

I'll be up for a Guildford meet but not on Sunday as the West Sussex meet takes place then

I'll be up for a Guildford meet but not on Sunday as the West Sussex meet takes place then

The meet is just an idea for saturday.. gotta talk to some people first.

Well I'll probably be in there from Friday night to Sunday evening... There's loads of parking at the front and by the rowing club

It's just before the Big car park before Debenhams on the way into Guildford from the Horsham side.

OR

it's orn ta river by t' pub...

fookin fleet... why did the meet go there? All thats in fleet is that kak club Jacks or Jax or who ever the what