Sign in to follow this  
Andy D

New intercooler

It comes with two bracket that moves the rad over so you can get enough room two fit the two pipes past. All of the pipe work is supplyed and also a slim line cooling fan is supplyed as well. Its 48cm by 30cm and i bought it from Jabba, yes i know thay are not the most popular at the moment but the kit is good value for what you get considering a golf g60 would set you back at least £550

nice one. Completely off this subject i see you have got grey injectors on your car did they make much difference????

The grey injectors where on the car from factory. They came on most Rallyes and some of the Golf G60's. There a higher flow than the Greens that come on a Corrado. There not really about power gain but rather a part of tuning as a package.

Some Corrado owner upgrade there injectors from green to red tops (similar flow rate to greys) to reduce the risk of running lean. I think you only really need to do this if you are going to run a 65mm pulley or your charger produces more than 15psi. Similarly G40's upgrade there injectors to green's found on the Corrado.

I've had real trouble trying to explain that. phheew (must be getting late) Hope it makes sense and is correct.

I'am running 68mm pulley quite happy with that don't want to stress the charger to much already had to splash out for a new one after it blow up

Finally fitted my new intercooler what a difference it makes. Now I know what you golf drivers got as standard. Here’s a picture of it before I put the front end back on.

f3c4ab67.jpg

Front is back on now had to trim the front so it would fit but nothing to drastic. Engine bay looks really good know well chuffed.

f3c27d41.jpg

Well all I can say is its transformed my car. Even after a good thrashing my corrado doesn't lose any pony’s and the cooling pipe are cool to the touch. It also pulls so much better and the engine seem much happier and more responsive. I think what has happened is that all my mods I have done have been hampered by the standard cooler, that’s proberly why its made such a different's. ps sorry I didn't reply quicker my internet was down dam BT :mad:

Yep sounds about right just like i reported bout 2 months ago, but still every dismisses them?