Sign in to follow this  
Shaggy

Shaggy's Old G60 Rado

the d90's look well sweet. im wishing that i had cleaned mine more than twice since before christmas, they look a bit scabby now but i think im gonna give mine the same sort of treatment, diamond cut lip and a painted centre the polished wheels are too much hassle.

Pics will be up when i ve sorted out spacers for the rear, i want it sitting perfect before i show the car off lol.. may even run a bit of neg camber on the back for clearance lol

Havent actually got the wheels yet, but hopefully shouldnt be too long..

I know ive had a million sets fo wheels now, these will stay.. believe me..lol

Pic taken from Edition 38 Forum.. The wheels are the same tho.

poloshow0032.jpg

Well here it is.... the side exit!!

Its pretty loud at the mo due to only having one siliencer box.. i will sort this out.. still also need to play with the tailpipe position, but its on!!. i think it looks pretty cool!

DSCF3384.jpg

I think it looks ace Mike..

Have you filled and smoothed the back end??

Havent done anything with the rear bumper yet, that will be going in for work in the next few weeks... getting rid of the tow eye cover and exhaust cutout hopefully!

Will get a few more pics in a min...lol

none yet. i keep getting fussier(??) about what i want done. just want the car to be A1 condition before the engine gets switched on!! thinking full on respray and leather retrim at the moment, and possibly side exit now ive seen yours :oops: ....

looking and i imagine sounding nice, hope to see it around some time.

Its bloody loud tbh honest mate! i need another Silencer really, i might just re-fit the catalytic converter to quiet it down a bit until i get a stainless Silencer.. Least that will keep the neighbours happy lol

if you go outside and start it i may be able to hear it if i open the window and can tell you how it sounds. LOL.

Looks great mate. Really wanted to do this to mine, but would prob set the kids on fire.

Looks awesome on the rims... pipe looks good.. one question though, how much clearance do you have?? could you go lower on rear??