Sign in to follow this  
pughey

4x1000 ---> 5x112

Hi all,

I have heard that you can get adaptors to fit 5 stud Audi wheels to 4x 100 hubs.

If you can get them, are they safe, or do they take away strength from the wheel fixing?

I'm asking because I like the look of Audi TT 16" speedline alloys, and think they would look the bees knees on the C.

Would they fit (offset?) or should I forget the whole idea any get some proper fitting wheels? :?

Cheers for your help

Dave

Supercharged, incorrect has i kno someone who had them running and their not the type of person to do bodge jobs

also a lot of audi replicas can be found on ebay in the correct 4x100, if thats any help

Ive had a look round the net - looks like you have to buy 4x100 to 5x100 adaptors, then bolt on some 5x100 to 5x112 adaptors!

That sounds a bit shady to me - cant be safe!

Would cost a lot more than buying a decent set of wheels that fit!

FURKIG60: Ive seen the RS4 replicas in 4x100 does anybody do any other audi wheels??

Campaign: Nice one! just checked and they are 5 x 100 - I was asuming the TT was the same as all of the other new Audis/VWs.

:)

All you have to do is change the hubs for 5 x 100 PCD VR6 ones or Mk4 ones and that's the problem solved as you then have the necessary PCD to fit the newer Audi wheels and a lot of other wheels as well,

Cheers

It's the A3 series and TTs that are basically golfs that have 5x100, all others (dunno about A2) have 5x112 (as has the Passats...)

pughey, worth ringing south coast wheels on 02380637972 has i saw them selling a few audi wheels at inters in 4x100