Sign in to follow this  
JT

funny moment in my new car vs a scooby today!!

was behind a n plate scooby turbo at some traffice lights today and i could tell they were havin a look (at me) and well i could'nt resist to see how my new vr would stand, so he pulled away quite gently and i just followed when he booted and so did i, anyway he did'nt pull away and had lost ground by third, had it been a better road i would have pasted him in fourth no problem, in honstly he was four up and i was on my own but i was very happy with my new vr and wished it had been a dual carrigeway so i could have really wiped the smile off his face... :D think i might get her on a rolling road when i'm a bit richer.

cheers, he deffinately did'nt exspect to see me gaining on him,

but i really did'nt think i would do that well as i far as i know there are no mods even the exhaust is standard bar the back box but i have to say she is very keen and a lot more reponsive than my old c vr, as i said before i would be interested to see what she is putting down on a r/r , i am right in thinking a n plate scooby turbo is around 260 un-modded, even with 4 up it should still be quicker than me... :?: