Sign in to follow this  
reaper1_3

Fitted Audi TT seats

Sorry created new thread!!

Well as promised here they are... Not as easy as the front to fit but with a little bit more finishing i think they will be fine....

Had to mount the foam from the TT seats onto the original rado metal backs which had to be joined due to the TT seats being a 50/50 split, they still fold but as a whole....

All the seats are manual and the rears dont have head rest's they are are flat across the top...

Currently working out what todo with the door cards may try to locate some TT cards and have ago at fitting em!! LOL :D

I pefer the OE corrado rear bench...

A couple of rear headrests would make a big difference.

Nice work, you’d pick up a set of these seats much cheaper than recaros & much less wear/age on them. A good upgrade even to get the front 2 seats and retrim the rest.

Manual would be the way to go less hassle with electrics. Are the fronts heated?

billinjahg60 thats the quality of the camera im afraid... thay are black,black in the flesh or should i say leather! 8)

could you have used the original seat belts that come in the rear seats of the tt. has your seats got airbags in. is there any danger of them going off?

due to the way i mounted them i could not use the tt rear belts... suppose if you wanted to change all the mounting points etc in the rado you could use the tt belts... yes the front seats do have airbags... after discussion with a couple of mechanics they would need to be wired in for them to activate in a crash. :D

nice one tar. how much did it cost for the brackets to be made up for the front seats if you dont mind me asking.

not quite as easy but i think have sussed it!!! to do the same as me you will need the frame work from your rado back seats pm me if you decide to do it....