Sign in to follow this  
Funkster

FTD at Curborough in my 'rado today!

'lo all,

I've just got back from the Triumph Register's annual Curborough sprint event, and was pleased to have chalked up the fastest time of the day - 30.7 seconds (on the short course). The hit-list includes an RS6 (he was 2nd fastest), a BMW bike-engined 3-wheeler, a Rover turbo powered TR7, some westfields, a very hot MG midget, a super-sports trim MGTF, and a motley selection of other tuned classics.

Great day out, but now I need a new front left tyre! Oh and I need to sort out my ABS, the dead front right sensor was increasing my braking distance I'm sure...

:o)

--

Olly

Holy cow.. well if that doesn't prove that the Corrado still has it then I don't know what does! Beating an RS6?!

Great work! :)

Nice one, that's quite a hit list! I also see that you have a 1934 Morris 8 from your sig, cool. What colour is it if you don't mind me asking? My dad has a maroon and black one.

Cheers,

Tom

Forgot to mention, there were a couple of Delta Integrales and a 180ps TT Quattro there too.

The Morris is blue with a white stripe and does 11-second quarters when the nitrous is applied :o)

the_morris_stage_3_late_from_side.jpg

Cheers,

--

Olly

That's a seriously crazy beast.. My Dad's is a little more standard I have to say :-)