Sign in to follow this  
NickVR6

BMC - VT - Mocal

Bit of a wish list I know, but is there any chance of a group buy on any or all of these!! Not sure how these are started, is it a "if you suggest it you arrange it" scenario!?

Aware i've just missed the BMC last time. But the VT and Mocal have never been GB'd have they? I would think they would both be popular, particularly the mocal at over £200 and plenty of "should my VR really run this hot" threads!

Any idea if Stealth would be open to negotiation on the Mocal or is there only a small mark up for them on these?

I am happy to put the effort in if anyone wants me too. :roll:

:?: :?: :?: :?:

I think now that the last GB on the BMC has been done, you (or someone) will have to approach Stealth. Presume they can work on the same figures as last time ie buy 10+ and get x amount off.

Don't remember seeing a GB for either the VT or Mocal. Might, therefore, generate a bit of interest.

I'd be interested in the Mocal, but unless it's an unmissable discount, then I can't really afford it right now.

And I'll move this to General.

I'm there on Monday so will ask him about GBs on all 3 products....

IIRC, the UK supplier of BMCs are tight and don't allow much of a discount but I'll find out.

Cheers guys, not sure I can afford all 3, but so w3ant them all i might just max the credit card out to get it all sorted, as the other half wont notice any of it on the car!!

Kev & S-Charged, keep me updated. Like I said, im happy to do the running around if thats any help. Bit far for me to "pop up" to stealth.

Gut feeling is that the best discount should be available on the Mocal?

I think this and the VT are 2 of the best mods going for long term satisfaction!

Is it better to ask while up there in person or can we gauage by calling them?

Well if items need collecting, etc and posting i'd be happy to help as I do live quite close to Stealth Racing (ie 30 min drive tops) and can go collect kit, etc?

Cool, cheers Jim. About time they moved further south imo !

You chipped up that PD motor yet, or is it a company car with do not touch writen on the engine??

Seen some serious torque figures on those, not sure what it does long term though!?

Cool, cheers Jim. About time they moved further south imo !

You chipped up that PD motor yet, or is it a company car with do not touch writen on the engine??

Seen some serious torque figures on those, not sure what it does long term though!?

Its not a company car - its mine! :) I'm kinda debating about chipping it though.. not really sure at this point. Plenty more things to fritter my money on at the moment :)

My bad! Chips are cheap as chips...............mmm 300lb/ft!

I thought thats where that G inforced smile had come from!

£280 Kev, holly rollies. got the impression it was just over 200 not just under 300! Ouch. Lets get them down to 200 then, still a fair price for engine life hey.