Sign in to follow this  
billinjah

Brembos fit!!!! woo hoo!!

OH YES THE BBS CLEAR THE BREMBOS!!!! sorry to shout but phew!!! see pic there is like 2mm to spare an the top edge so close it looks factory!!

hopefully by sunday got the strutbrace on today as well looks very nice, i just need to remove the stud thats stuck int the hub then its all plain sailing (hopefully)!!

Looking good m8

2mm

Phew bet ya were wishing um on

just a bit!, when i first tried them they didnt fit but then i realised i hadnt done the allen bolts up that hold them to the adapter plates! they look soo cool!

Looking good m8

2mm

Phew bet ya were wishing um on

just a bit!, when i first tried them they didnt fit but then i realised i hadnt done the allen bolts up that hold them to the adapter plates! they look soo cool!

Sweet 8)

copy cat hehe. glad you managed to keep the wheels, would have been an arse changing them!

billinjahg60, yeh yeh, bet your not saying that when you need to get to 140/20mph in the blink of an eye.. :lol:

Only thing is my my back end gets a little funny at those speeds slowing down. think the ratio needs adjusting?

just have to hope if they put balance weights on the inside of the wheels that they will clear those calipers :wink:

Congrats! They look rather nice... 8)

On a related topic, If anyone has any Borbet C wheels in a 16x7.5" size which are 35mm offset, then they'll clear with only a 6mm spacer! My imported 40mm offset ones fit with the 11mm spacers I had made up for my 30mm offset ones. This is because (as I suspected) the dish of the 35/40mm offset C's is less than that on the 30mms which allows more clearance... 8)

2mm! and you think that's close?

I'm used to using a grinder to make a 1/4 of a mm clearence, living life on the edge, 2mm phaa, some ppl on here could get thier dick in that kind of space :lol:

Chris

back end gets a little funny

thats because your scared!! anyway wheres this VT mount?? LOL need it my engine can get out of the engine bay almost!

oh wow given them a few miles to bed into my car they are something else! jsut need to get the geometry set up and scrub these tyres in i hate getting tyres off another car they always make the car feel horrible for the first few miles!

billinjahg60, NEVER forget to put your seatbelt on from now on, and don't let your passengers travel without theirs on too... ;) those brakes are fricking awesome and the first time you have to use 'em in anger to avoid a dangerous situation you'll be sooooo glad you got 'em! 8)