Sign in to follow this  
Rams

is this worth it???

I have a BMC - CDA carbon direct airfilter that im not using. I have had offers from fellow C' owners from the F and last night my mate showed me his engine bay and he had polished the . Hes got a civic and it looked ok. He looked at my engine and said that he could do that and where was my filter. Basically, the deal could be, he gets my filter and he polishes my VR6 head. Should I do it? How expensive is the polishing on the head to get it nice and clean and shiny. Crazy man had his done when he bought the car and it looks sweet.

What do you guys recon?

I have had offers around £70 quid for my filter and this mechanic already has a RAM air induction kit that he will take off his car as he knows how good BMC filters are. He works for powerflow as the main exhaust fitter if anyone wants a good deal on a powerflow exhaust in the Bournemouth area?

rams ! was it you enquiring about the coilovers? can get the fk's for £500 + vvat if your intrested only thing it there is a 2 week wait on them

hth

Darren, I have ordered the Koni coilovers. I heard the FK's dont give as good a ride as the Koni's. Well, they will be ordered tomorrow morning. I am just deciding what height I should drop it by. I would like a slammed VR. Have you seen PVW, there is a yellow Golf VR6 that has the wheels I want. Th eproblem is, a chap in town already had a slammed G60 and those rims and it just looks better than anything I've seen. Its so clean, low and subtle and always gleaming. He once asked me for directions when we were in our VR's and he said to me nice car, get it lowered!! I hope to see him with mine on the floor! I know people who want Fk's so I will let them know you can get good prices!