Sign in to follow this  
Rams

I think this would be expedient!

How does this sound! For all the bit and bobs we need, sometimes you just have to try a scrapyard. We could have a section that helps people know what bits they can get that cross reference to certain vehicles.

We could have the popular bits that go wrong, like the passat sunroof idea and so on.

Just an idea, I know I woulod rather go to a scrapy and think, ' ok, I can get thios bit from a Golf'.

I will see what response it gets from the moderators.

Sounds good.

Which rear door handles fit on a C then???

Most Golf bits fit on the 16v/G60 C's I think. Ie wishbones, engine parts etc.....

33hz, Passat ones! Iam not the man to speak to! The guys on here that know what fits what. It doesnt have to be on theis page, it could be a link or anything to give us access to the info.

With the weather the way it is, it may be a good idea to list the parts for air con from other VW models. Many old shape passats had them and I am hoping that they fit the C.

also ekta has a funtion somewhere on it to tell you what part no's are the same on differnt model vee-dubs !

Yeah not a bad idea at all Rams - we could put it as a sticky in a thread somewhere? I'll chat with Andi and the other mods later this evening if any of them are around, and we can come up with something I am sure :)