Sign in to follow this  
billinjah

really serious problem!!

what colour mats shall i order from just matz? my interior is black leather and every thing else but i dont want boring plain black matz i want bling! but not chav! maybe black with silver trim and supercharged in silver, or a complete contrast and go for beige? how will i ever decide??

Beige mats in a black interior always looks rather snappy.. but its all down to personal preference mate!

get black ones with red trim and a picture of superted in the middle

how pimp is that

serious though if ya want cream you can buy mine,,,,never been touched by feet yet

yeah man wouldnt mind tbh has i thought the font was gonna be more streetched like OE but its slightly less stretched than it should be....im jus picky mate

Oh.. i wanted superted matz............................. LOL

look mate just cause i copied your interior handles doesnt mean you can copy everything i do youve got the thundercats Y fronts that i wanted you should be happy with that!!

:D

At the risk of returning to the original question.......... :roll:

I have black mats with a beige interior, and it looks alright, especially with green stitching around the edges to match the body colour (the car's, not mine).

But........ it's all a MATter of taste.

Best wishes

RB

ive decided on beige with a biege boot mat thats gonna be easy to clean! i might pick out a few other bits to have beige too.

Oh.. i wanted superted matz............................. LOL

look mate just cause i copied your interior handles doesnt mean you can copy everything i do youve got the thundercats Y fronts that i wanted you should be happy with that!!

:D

LOL I think its Furki with the Y fronts LOL

Oh dear... I heard that mothercare are doing buy one get oone free on nappies.. poped down & hook yrself up rudeboyeeeeeeeeeeeeee...............

Bally, only you would kno this abt mothercare,,,,i'll have the free one after you paid for yours :lol: