Sign in to follow this  
Carl

WTD : Rolling road in north wales?

In need of a tune up for ma rado g60 !!

Anyone got or know of one?

Cheers fellas.

Oh.. I see.. guess who didn't actually read the post title!

Sorry bout that.

I know the Awesome GTI are currently having a RR installed, not sure of progress their website is http://www.awesome-gti.co.uk. They are based in Manchester, which may not be too far away for you to travel?

Either way, they are held in high regard on this forum, I may even be tempted to get mine Dyno'd so let us know if your planning on making a trip!

Cheers

Lippy

there was one in prestatyn that my mate used ages ago, cant remember the name though sorry (peak performance rings a bell), dunno if they`re still going.... he had a nova GTE at the time :8): and he`s called rich h on here and dubforce i think??

there was one in prestatyn that my mate used ages ago, cant remember the name though sorry (peak performance rings a bell), dunno if they`re still going.... he had a nova GTE at the time :8): and he`s called rich h on here and dubforce i think??

Nice one. IIRC its Tommy at Peak Performance? Sure they still operating, I tried phone them today aye but no answer. I'll try again Monday! Was one in wrexham but I don't think its there anymore..

Carl, let me know cos i need a tune up and would love somewhere local!

n.wales RR day???

sure gixxeruk and a few my end would be up for it?

There's a Rolling road in Runcorn that is used by Wayne Schofield when he does mapping sessions... They're very good... I'll dig out their details if it's any use... 8)

Spoke to Tommy at Peak Performance briefly. Can confirm he's got a rolling road, nice one. He said he would do a RR shootout if we want like, be cool to meet some fellow nuttaz and their rides aye :) Enquired about a Saturday but he said he's busy with car shows, gp etc during summer!

the one in wrexham has been taken out and sold on,im supprised demon tweeks havent had one installed :roll: