Sign in to follow this  
stoph-16v

Corrado party in the park?

What better way to get to know the people and drivers around the area than to have a party? :D

I'm thinking of a Sunday afternoon around the end of the month, find a corner of Sutton Park (away from the masses), everyone bring some fodder maybe get a bar-b-que going?

Anyone interested?

Please add a post saying where you are coming from or suggesting an alternate location, and when is best for you.

Cheers,

Chris ;)

Thank God! I thought I was going to be sitting in the park alone for a while there! ;)

It doesn't have to be there, I was thinking if everyone says where they are coming from, maybe find a place that's easy for everyone to get to? Sutton is pretty much in the middle of the country so, fairly local to Midlands, Coventry, Derbyshire, about 80 miles from Manchester.

Sutton Coldfield is in between Birmingham and Tamworth (see map)

http://uk2.multimap.com/map/browse.cgi? ... imap.y=150

Cheers,

Chris ;)

I'll try and make it. Like to meet some of you. I'm a shift worker so pick a date and give me a chance to swap shifts if need be.

How bout going to a campsite somewhere overnight so we can all get BLADDERED and not have to drive home 8) 8) .

My dad does it with his classic motorbike club and gets a massive turnout cos people arent scared to drive far if they know they dont have to drive back that night :D !

It'll only cost a few quid to pitch a tent and with all the business the campsite would get would mean they wouldnt mind loads of us turning up.

Come on with all the sun we've had would be a great laff :lol: :lol:

How bout going to a campsite somewhere overnight so we can all get BLADDERED and not have to drive home 8) 8) .

It'll only cost a few quid to pitch a tent and with all the business the campsite would get would mean they wouldnt mind loads of us turning up.

Campsite sounds good - can't have any beers if we all have to drive home the same day.

Campsite sounds good - can't have any beers if we all have to drive home the same day.

Supposed to mean stay there the night somewhere close to a pub :evil:

http://corrado.atx-hosting.co.uk/viewtopic.php?p=22088

Maybe we could all meet on Saturday 23rd August afternoon, fairly close to this place. Stay over somewhere close and then on the Sunday travel what would then be a short distance to the CCGB national day ??

Milton Keynes is a bit of a concrete jungle but there's some nice villages fairly close by.

The camping thing sounds good!

Only trouble being that I'm away for the week of the 23rd! Gonna miss the CCGB too! :(

Anyone fancy another time? How about the VW Northwest weekend? 10th August?

Chris