Sign in to follow this  
HyDeZaLoT

Interior Light Problem

i brought my car to a mechanic to have the wiring fixed up. when i got it back, i had no gauge lights, no AC lights, no lighter light, and no lights for the headlight/foglight switches... can someone help so i can get back to driving at night again

as daft as it sounds, have you checked that they've not nudged the dash lighting dimmer switch next to the lightswitch? :?

Otherwise, check your fuses, sounds like one may have popped... ;)

yeah, i've scrolled the knob all the way up and all the way down... nothing, and the headlights themselves work.

as far as fuses, which ones would be wise to check?? (don't have the fuse cover)

alright, i've messed with all the connections to the fader, the #3 fuse, and even took out the gauge cluster... and then tonite, it worx... kinda... about half way through my 20 min drive home, i hear a click and the int lights are gone, i wait like 20 seconds and click again, they're back on.. the click sounds like its coming from the upper area of the dash as well...

happened in my polo (or golf lol) turned out to be a faulty switch! Could always get a new one from a mk3 polo as i think they are the same as the early raddos...