Sign in to follow this  
PaulG40

Hello Iam new, looking to get a corrado

corradoVR6-nos will have to get back to me but possibly tomorrow.

Dont know either of the guys personally cos have never met them before but i'd be up for meeting.

Chris says he can supply nos and has a supercharger so wouldnt mind some advice as well.

Might be worth sending them a PM to find out what the crack is

I will get a corrado for daily user (if I can fund it) but I think I'll stick to a 16V or G60 as the VR will just be to costly fuel wise!

Then both dreams come true G40 and Corrado!! that would be cool.

I'd say that the VR6 isn't any more fuel hungry than a G60 in day to day motoring really. But if you're used to that "fun" power surge, then I'd say stick with the GCharger that you know well and go for the G60. They're more of a fun car to chuck around as they're not as front-heavy, so handle (slightly) better..... Just my 0.2 (puts on flame-proof suit again!)

I will get a corrado for daily user (if I can fund it) but I think I'll stick to a 16V or G60 as the VR will just be to costly fuel wise!

Then both dreams come true G40 and Corrado!! that would be cool.

I'd say that the VR6 isn't any more fuel hungry than a G60 in day to day motoring really. But if you're used to that "fun" power surge, then I'd say stick with the GCharger that you know well and go for the G60. They're more of a fun car to chuck around as they're not as front-heavy, so handle (slightly) better..... Just my 0.2 (puts on flame-proof suit again!)

Agreed :thumbleft:

Cool I think I am going to have to do some test driving before I part with any car or money. I still might sell the G if I enjoy drivinf one enough!! Now who would like to give me a shot..........lol they can have a go in the G40 (175BHP ain't no slouch!).........lol How desperate do I sound.

Since you have driven Chris's Supercharged VR6 and my Vr6 do u want one now more than ever? :wink:

Must admit your polo goes like a sh*t off a stick mate :shock: Fantastic !! :D

But no brakes !!!!!! :shock: that fast and it cant stop :crazyeyes:

Cheers James

Damn right I've come back home with big smiles on my face.

I must admit I would miss the G40 low down punch but once the VR hits the 3500-4000 region it's away and pulling hard mental and the noise. I want one NOW!!!!!.......lol

Yeah and a car with brakes would be great unlike mine which has none and wobbles on the little brakes it does have!!

Big thanks for letting me have a go in both your cars it was great and really appreciated it's totally made my mind up on whether or not I want one. Now I just need to save to get one then save for a supercharger and some N.O.S. I can't beleive how quick they are and the nos was'nt even on :shock: