Sign in to follow this  
shawshankkid

shawshankkid's 91 G60. Original registration back on.

Thanks for the kind remarks guys, by the end of this year i should have one of the best G60's out there. looking forward to some of the meets this year. :)

Stunning car! lovely colour and just how they should be IMO - lowered slightly on standard wheels.

It reminds me a lot of my old Aqua blue which funnily enough, I have a picture of with a peacock next to it!

Thanks for the comments guys.....

I've had the brand new wheels fitted now. I've also had some G60 wheel centres made which look really cool and a bit different. They will make a nice change every now and then instead of the original BBS centres.

Many thanks to my pal Rob ( headlight protector man ) for expertly making the fittings for the centres.

I've decided to take the personal reg plate off (as it wasn't personal to me) and go back to the original registration of the car. i think people will appreciate the condition relating to the year a little more ( i think :) ) i like it better :grin: ...i'm really pleased with the G60 now and think it's pretty much immaculate...it only took me nearly 5 years ! :clap: This car will never leave my ownership now.

WOW! Your car is showroom condition! Great job!

And the garage is so clean too! :D

i think it looks better with the standard reg on. like you say if the personailsed one means sod all to you then its pointless lol

Hi Chris, the car is looking superb, like the original number on the car, it makes the car look so much better and folks will see it as an old good un now for want of a better description. I am off next week and dave's not too busy, well busy'ish, you should bring it over and we'll catch up. Jim ( aka blackrado).

Richardshoes... I had it made from scratch at a place near where i live, pinpoint fitting and really quiet. :clap: i love it.

blackrado1..... Hi Jim, thanks pal..yes i will come down and catch up next week :D ..maybe do your sunroof if you wish ? i did one last month for someone on here in under a hour !

Hi chris, I would be extremely grateful If we did the sunroof, and better pleased to see your goodself and that stunning motor, if you can make it then ring or text to give us the heads up when you are coming over, cheers jim.