Sign in to follow this  
VR Zen

German and swedish do you go there (GSF) ???

just a thought, i tend to buy a lot of parts such as oil,plugs etc.... does anyone else go there as well as they seem to sell the same parts as the stealers but you can not get everything...... GSF is a lot more cheaper ?

Yup, for some parts they are excellent.... I also tend to hammer Euro car parts as well... When some $#!£ reversed into my C and then drove off leaving me with 2 smashed headlights and grill (thankfully no body damage) Euro got me all the bits I needed next day for half what VW wanted, and they even came in VW boxes! :shock:

If I could have waited I'd have got the bits from GPC and saved more, but I need my C daily and couldn't wait... :?

In all, Euro and GSF are pretty similar on price and range... It's worth checking both out if they are close to you... In Manchester they're about half a mile apart! :)

We use Mostly GS&F for citroen/peugeot bits there service is excellent, parts are generally good but i did order a fuel pump for a golf carb which fell apart in my hands. With Euro the parts are good but the service is crap (east london branch) they either deliver late or deliver the wrong part or both.

Bought 2 headlights from ECP. Came in 2 days and were half the price the stealers were qouting and that was including delivery to Dublin.