Sign in to follow this  
EnthusiasticEdward

Hello Everyone...I'm New

guilty as charged!!!

i made a comment about 1 guy on here, just one... it was nothing sleazy or offensive tho.....

plus, i picked one of the only guys that doesnt have a Rado, so it's got nothing to do with his car (even thos the 'rat does rock like pink plastic piggies....!!!)

so there !!!! :D

Scarlett....the ratio of men to women is stupid! its a shame that most of the guys feel the need to perv over those very few that are about ....and im talking about actual girly dubbers not the ones who just prance about with no clothes on who no nothing about cars.

Ooops, to the no clothes on!!!!! But I needed the money for my exhuast :roll: and I do know how an internal combustion engines works.

Ooops, to the no clothes on!!!!! But I needed the money for my exhuast :roll: and I do know how an internal combustion engines works.

you're an exception :)

Ooops, to the no clothes on!!!!! But I needed the money for my exhuast

LOL... nice one Butterfly!!!

M15 VW - agreed... i changed a radiator hose on my car today... 3 of my male friends didnt believe me cos 'girls shouldnt touch engines....!!' :roll:

you're an exception - yep heard that said before!!!!!

Were you there? Did we meet??

you're an exception - yep heard that said before!!!!!

Were you there? Did we meet??

??

hello butterfly,

Heard you had bits of the engine off just to clean recently, which bits! :wink:

its a shame that most of the guys feel the need to perv over those very few that are about .....

isn't most a bit harsh?! never seen inappropriate comments here about any of the girls, looks or otherwise, except perhaps in the 'what do you look like' thread where when you post a pic you'd kinda expect something to be said? please dont bite me head off!

its a shame that most of the guys feel the need to perv over those very few that are about .....

isn't most a bit harsh?! never seen inappropriate comments here about any of the girls, looks or otherwise, except perhaps in the 'what do you look like' thread where when you post a pic you'd kinda expect something to be said? please dont bite me head off!

i wont bite your head off :lol:

You may not have seen any inappropriate comments but i certainly have!!

yeah Bristol Baron, you probably wont read it on here because, and the other girls will agree, this is one of the few forums where we are made to feel welcome as car enthusiasts and not as potential eye candy... the reason i have a chip on my shoulder is bacause of guys like Enthusitw@tEdward who seem to plague me whenever i have to do something with the Rado... i cant even walk into a shop and buy a part without comments from the guy behind the counter.... i've even had a mechanic offer to do all the work on my car for me in exchange for me sleeping with him...!!! i mean come on!!!

as a girl Rado ownership is infuriating, i love my car, i am quite happy to get dirty (no comments) and get what needs sorted fixed myself and all i ask is that i get treated with a bit of respect from you boys because at the end of the day we've all got a common interest in our cars.....

let me say it again tho, i've never had any negative comments on here, i've always found everyone helpful and friendly, and even when i had a link to my faceparty pics in my signature there were never any nasty or sleazy comments....

i think we've got a great wee community here and i for one am happy to be part of it... the odd idiot will always come along and say something stupid.... as for the rest of u, thanks for making my first few months of Corrado ownership a little more fun!...

right, rant over and i promise to say no more on the subject... (unless provoked!!!! )

What about Black Cat? Is she going to be there.... (Thinks...... I'll send a PM)

Yes, I'll be at E38, think my other half (Not_aircooled_or_taxfree) has agreed to put our VR on the forum stand. See all your girlies there!!