Sign in to follow this  
biggrim

Knockhill (and a bit on avatars)

I'm off to a Knockhill Hot Hatch day with a mate tomorrow to see what it's like. Anyone else going or am I the only coupe owner going to a hot hatch day?

might have fancied it............but mucho skinto just now :( :roll: ......Mot and tax due the end of this month and all that :roll: ..........so looks like you'll be the only C-F representative there biggrim :wink: :lol: :lol:

I'll fly the flag for the forum 8) Will keep my eyes open for any C's and put the address under the wiper and get them on the forum if they're not already. I is skint too... roll on payday!! L8R Roddy :p

how did you get on at Knockhill this afternoon then biggrim?......spoke to a old buddy with a seriously tidy mk4 GTI and he was telling me there were a few trade stands there too

Knockhill was good, saw some nice cars, some loud cars and some very fast cars (and got burnt aswell). There were a couple of C's there and I've attached some pics. The other two I didn't have my camera handy for. These belong to anyone on here?

I'll change it back if you want. You found it so you have exclusive rights to the useage. Yours looks better anyway mate! :lol: :lol:

Nah, its cool. You can take mine cause im looking for something decent of the master cheif at the mo.

Any suggestion as to why the guy with the Storm decided to get it resprayed in a non storm colour? I thought one of the reasons for the Storm (particularly the blue ones) was that the paint was a one off. Am I talking baws again? Roddy, you are more clued up on the Storm than me... it had black leather so that (technically) means it was a blue Storm. It had all the badges in the right places (could have stuck them on) but why oh why would you buy a Storm and change the colour? Each to their own and all that. Think I got too much sun and octane fumes today. Some of the Cosworths and Skylines were running on aviation fuel (particularly the orange-flip skyline that almost blew my foot off and sounded like I ws back in nam). :shock: :p :twisted: :) :D :lol:

Cant beat it, especially online play over gamespy 8) :D

Waaaaaaaaaaaaay off topic. :lol:

Scary Biggrim... you used an almost identical picture to the one I do in my signature forum on other forums.. I just photoshopped mine to put Sideswipe in the foreground and blur everything else out a little :

signature.jpg

And yea, I do go under a different nickname everywhere else! :)

8) Have you heard that they are bringing out a new movie based on the G1 characters? No release date yet as they are still doing what moviemakers do. Can't wait.

Yeah, heard that. Dont know if this is sad or cool but I still watch the original film occasionaly and a friend just bought the dvd. :p

Not to mention I had the entire first series on my hard drive before it broke and I had to get a new one. :oops:

Bummer (about the hard drive, more so the loss of series 1). The movie was and still is a classic, hope they don't make as ar$£ of the real life remake either. If they do, I'll be :mad: :mad: :mad: :mad: :mad: :mad: :mad: :mad: :mad: :mad: :mad: :mad: :mad:

Any suggestion as to why the guy with the Storm decided to get it resprayed in a non storm colour? I thought one of the reasons for the Storm (particularly the blue ones) was that the paint was a one off. Am I talking baws again? Roddy, you are more clued up on the Storm than me... it had black leather so that (technically) means it was a blue Storm. It had all the badges in the right places (could have stuck them on) but why oh why would you buy a Storm and change the colour? Each to their own and all that.

you must have got too much sun biggrim :wink: :lol: :lol: .............as the photo looks like its a mystic blue one to me.....mystic blue is a pearlescent so can "change" colour in certain lighting......from real bright purpley looking(sunny) too quite a dark looking blue(overcast)

tho just cos its a blue Corrado and has black leather doesn't make it a storm either tho.......tho that one looks genuine enough to me(well going by the pic)

Cool Roddy, cheers for that. :D Never seen a blue Storm in the flesh before so never really knew what the colour was like. Too many people badge up cars to make them something they are not. A guy I know has a MK4 Golf (1.6) and has bought a GT(red)I badge and stuck it on the back.

Heh.. well going back OT, but I got the entire first G1 Series of Transformers on DVD (4 disc set) and The Movie, which is just a great film. Til all are one!