Sign in to follow this  
bradvr6

Turn2 update

Hi people,

Ive been scouting around the archives trying to find out if Turn2 are still alive and if anyone has had any recent dealings with them. Im after the CAI off them but cant get any reply from them. I dont want to throw my cash their way unless I know I'm gunna get something back!! Any recent purchases been done?

If Turn2 arnt exporting, does anybody know of a simillar CAI system being sold in the uk?? :?:

I also tried emailing Turn2 - so many times. In the end i just got abusive!!! I just couldn't help myself he he he!!!!

I wanted the silver pipe look too but in the end just gave up and opted for the BMC carbon can. I does the same job and you dont have to remove/reposition the carbon canister. You can bend the ducting to feed from where the standard airbox does.

Turn 2 here in the states has been dead for months. From what I know Jim is trying to fill the residual orders only.

Make your own CAI...you can use one from a Honda Civic. A metal is a metal pipe.

Thanks for the feedback guys. It looks as though the BMC is going to be the one. Thanks KADVR6! I'll keep my eye on that one! Will that fit on the Rado or is it just for the golf? The reviews on the BMC CDA sound mint and just what I'm looking for!

Cheers for the feedback Oettinger SLC. You've probably saved me a lot of agro mate!

no problem bradvr6, ive been looking for ya mate, and its the same part number for the golf and the corrado. all you have to do is buy it now :D