Sign in to follow this  
A20 LEE

What to buy??

Sold a few bits and pieces left over from my c's make over and have £250 to invest in the C.

What should i treat myself too? Thinking about Eibach ARB's or Vibratechnics engine mounts. Any suggestions?

what else could you want to do,i could only dream about owning a car like that :notworthy: ,i'd just leave it,may be buy the finest cleaning products on the market

if your going to buy arb's lee get the neuspeed ones they are awesome,probably one of the best things ive changed on my c.

if your going to buy arb's lee get the neuspeed ones they are awesome,probably one of the best things ive changed on my c.

everyone seems to rave about arb's. heard that neuspeed are a bit to stiff....not true?

i've only got the rear one and it's the thinner of the 2,i think they do a 25mm and a 28mm and mine's on the stiff setting,i think you'll find everybody on here who has the neuspeed arb wont be complaining,having said that i think the front one does make the car quite harsh but its the rear one you want :)

id uprate engine mounts first i think.

thinking your right. anyone know a UK agent for VF engine mounts?