Sign in to follow this  
g60greeny

SNS Vs JABBA

i keep reading about people saying that the sns chip is better than the jabba sport chip,i've already had the jabba chip it seems fine to me is there that much difference? are there any other chips available?would it be worth changing mine?

If you are happy with the way your car is running thats the important thing. why not try and grab a ride in a sns chipped g60 to compare this is the only real way to see if you prefer it or not.

i had the jabba chip an my car ran fine if not a little over fuelled, got the sns nolag chip and it was better. a lot better.

Well........ Most chips are essentially the standard chip with the fuelling and timing tweaked.

We've gone beyond just timing and fuelling to incorporate our No Lag code and some other subtle benefits. 8)

But as Daz says, its all about being happy with what you have!

Well I know the previous previous owner of my car swapped his Jabba chip for an SNS Stage 5 and had absolutely no reservations about it once it was in place.

Most G60 owners around here go with the SNS chip, or a variant thereof! :)

and do G60's take well to stand alone management like motec?

They can do yes but.... there really isnt any point unless you are planning on completly changing the characterastics of the engine as digifant is more than cabable of running it very well

Have you heard of the Post Office? You don't need to go there, you can fit them in the comfort of your own street. :mrgreen:

There really is no magic involved in fitting a chip. Darren must supply instructions cos not everyone goes down there. If not PM me and I'll talk you through it. You just need to set the ign timing and maybe the mixture.

Gavin

You can also take advantage of our recently introduced discount to all CF member!

Have a look in the suppliers section for more info. :D

Well - I think my thoughts on Jabba are fairly well documented elsewhere on here. Although, credit where it's due, they have done a good job with the cyl head that I'm now running.

I would go SNS everytime.

the customer service and back up are MUCH better with sns....jabba dont care once theyve took your money
Ohh, how true - I'd agree there.