Sign in to follow this  
randal

Wing mirror switch / plug pin out or colours

Eh up,

Car back from the body shop, everything spot on - well pleased with the results. 8)

However, the plug as been removed from me wing mirror switch wiring loom - and I don't know which way the pins go back in :scratch:

Anyone got the pin out, or the door card of theirs at the moment to check the colour order please?

Thanks in advance

:D

Thanks to Dave (gradeafailure) I have a wiring diagram with colours, however there are a few differences with what I've got in the car. (now there's a surprise, I swear I have the "Friday afternoon in the factory" rado) :roll:

Anyway, if someone can shed any light on this that'd be neat. Otherwise I'm going to keep trying different combinations!

btw I've got:

white

brown

black

blue

red/blue

black/yellow

Tried the obvious swaps and no joy :(

Check the knowledge base mate, there's a guide on there for putting late door cards into an early car.

i cant find it :o

There was one for an early window loom --> late window loom. Nowt for ze wing mirror though.

Has nobody got their driver's door card off? Pants.

It needs to be reviewed by the knowledge base meister before it can be viewed by mere mortals. It was I who wrote it but mistakenly put windows as opposed to mirrors in the title. I've now changed it but yuntil it's been reviewed, it can't be seen.

Are the numbers in brackets relational to pin out on the plug, or are the early colours listed in any order?

Thanks for the info though, much appreciated. :D

The numbers in brackets relate to the number on the pin on the late plug matey. Let me know how it goes chief.