Sign in to follow this  
s.g

Project corrado

I dont have any pics atm, but im half way through my 2nd one, so Ill take a few tonight for you, and post em up tomorrow morning.

Basically the way i got it in was to flatten the back of the A4 lights as much as possible, and to remove any of the plastic that was in the way in the rado light casing. I just kept trimming little bits at a time, then checking it fit, rather than hacking a great lump out and going "oh dear..." after. (like i normally wouuld! :lol:)

just a few updated pics of what i have been doing

nearly finished wings just a few more skims of fillar and sanding down untill happy

started to strip down the engine for inspection, clean up and paint (not decided on the colour for the block yet :? )

Looking good Scott.

Dont all snap on tools have a lifetime warranty?

yea i will have to track a van down to ask for a swap

God I wish I had the time and money to join your ranks. :(

My wish list for my Corrado is dashboard, 24v engine and Audi A4 lights - sound familier?! Although I think I prefer the TT dash, that one looks great in the Corrado, too.

The things I always want to know about these project is just how long do they take you, how much do they cost and how much hassle have they been?

As much as I really want to do some myself, I just don't think I have the talent, even if the time and money were there!! Anyone fancy a job?!! :lol: