Sign in to follow this  
surfer.vr6

100ron shell

LPG sadly only has an octane of about 93

But I have seen schricked vr6's with LPG ports on a vr6 and Im sure others here have too.

chubbz

Guys, can I just say, we are all getting well and truly fcuked up the ass by Gordon brown, hmmm nice thought! LOL.

Seriously tho, the cheapest unleaded where I am is ASDA @ 89.9 and they are knocking out diesel at 93.9 I think, I can still get 34mpg on my commute in my VR tho so when u factor in the increase in price of diesel, it ain't too bad.

But as I work a lot on building Sites, I think there may be some red diesel go missing soon, coincedently just after I start driving a derv.

I think fuel in the Netherlands is more expensive than ours? And we pay a lower rate of Income tax than some European countries......

I think fuel in the Netherlands is more expensive than ours? And we pay a lower rate of Income tax than some European countries......

But their roads and public transport are a damn sight better than ours.

Hey, just remember that thanks to our excessive fuel duty we have a public transport system that is the envy of the rest of the world. and means we don't actually need cars!

(Kev - this issue is why the PD150 is still on the shortlist! ;) )