Sign in to follow this  
W3RKD

any one like this bumper??

still making my mind up on this one.......not too sure if it's a bit too 'fast and the furious' or whether it looks good on a C.

I prefer the standard VW bumper to be honest.. Lee C's excellent Corrado is proof that the standard bumper can look just as good as any aftermarket one :)

ugh! :shock:

I'm not a fan of the DSP stuff - apart from that gullwing Golf 8) . Nice colour though on that C.

Mark

2.0 16V

Definetly not the bumper but, those rims (look like Azev's) do suit the c very well.

Yea... I am a big fan of Azevs.. if I ever had any money for alloys, it would be either a set of them on BBS RK's or BBS RC's that sat on my Corrado :)

Yea... I am a big fan of Azevs.. if I ever had any money for alloys, it would be either a set of them on BBS RK's or BBS RC's that sat on my Corrado

jim for someone soooo young :mrgreen: you've got good taste,if i did change my alloys i would also be choosing between azev-a's and bbs...though i prefer the rx's to the rk's or rc's