Sign in to follow this  
Neil VR6

Need some pics if poss

I need a pic of some 8 inch wide 15 inch wheels with a 195/50 tyre if anybody has any. I think the 195/45's are a bit too stretched and don't know what the 50's will look like. I'm looking at some Schmidt Modern Lines. Cheers.

look in gladers old gallery he has lots of quailty pictures in there that should help you out perfectly

was running 45's...not seen the Car on the Forum since.....G-Man u seen our creation @ any meets ??

Neil - tbh mate Id try and sort your bodywork and general condition out first b 4 buying £750 quid wheel/tyre sets.............

The 45's looked cool but no protection for the wheels whatsoever....hence Id suggest getting 5 so when individual ones r being refurbed (after kerbing) your car still looks sweet.............

....wierd not missing the car just the power..........

The bodywork on mine is near perfect already (even if I do say so ;))

I've put up a similar post up on E38 and there are a few pics of 8 inch rims with 50's and there is mild stretch without going, in my opinion, over the top.

G-Lader's right, there is no protection with 45's.

I don't see the point in the whole Euro obsession with fitting incorrectly sized tyres that look dangerous and provide little cusioning. :roll:

The car's at JMR at the moment having another load of work done so wheels may have to take a back seat anyway. :(