Sign in to follow this  
NickVR6

Paintless Dent Removal

I have one carpark dent in the rear panel on the swage line that does my head in completely, its keeping me up at night. :x

Found one guy in Southampton but been waiting over a month and no joy!

Anyone know of one that is good as it looks like a borderline/challenge of a dent. Happy to drive a fair distance to get it sorted, or at least to make it look better.

Anywhere on the way up/back from Stealth i could try Friday even might be a goer :)

theres an ace guy in ipswich...bit stubborn to make an apointment but he's as good as it gets

i'll find the number if thats on your way?

Steve, unfortunately not my friend! Im going straight up the map from Andover literally heading bang on north up to Stealth, Ipswich is about 150 miles to the right. Would be possible, but way bigger than a dairy lee triangle.

no probs...thought id mention it

be sure to someone thats reccomended, theres alot of idiots around, maybe ask at merc/bmw dealers or anywhere that sells mint cars

Nick mate, this post will be no use to you other that to say that I couldn't find anyone in this part of the world despite hard searching and had to wait till Inters/CCGB Nat days to find one. There's usually a few around at the shows etc so that might be your best bet. I still reckon that dent'll be easily sorted; I've had a couple on the swage line done which I reckon you'll have difficulty spotting.

Well Chris, the side of yours looked like mirrors to me mate! So if its anything like that i will be well happy!!