Sign in to follow this  
andy35554

Late Style damaged foglight wanted

i believe i have found a US seller to post me some replacement lenses made by bosch, they have the bosch logo on the glass so i was wondering if anyone had a late style passenger side foglamp unit going spare so i can make a matching pair. once i have made a pair i will fit and give feedback with pictures, they will cost $18 dollars each with $10 postage so want to order 2. If they are/are not good i will post all information on where to get them from including part number etc.

see ebay link

http://cgi.ebay.com/ebaymotors/ws/eBayI ... ename=WDVW

this is the glass as fitted by someone who is selling 2 lenses and some silicon at $77 !!

nick was good enought to post me one - did anyone notice the mistake in my 2 posts? put down i wanted a passenger side then a drivers side, think i must be losing it! what i need is a passenger side unit, i now have 2 drivers side units, 3 if you include the one on my car! sorry nick!!! Anyone who has a PASSENGER SIDE late style foglamp unit which is damaged and they have no use for then give me a shout, i will cover postage etc....

well wot a bummer! parcel arrived today lenses are a near perfect fit! pity they came with a bloody reflector attatched! So if anyone knows how to seperate the lens from the reflector without breaking the glass im all ears!! I have emailed them back to see if they have made a mistake and if they even sell the glass only...

contacted the seller... offered to refund for return of goods and said they didnt sell the glass only.... so i am back to square one. a lot of messing around and still no closer! anyone who can source a glass only let me know especially if in the uk but looks like i am going to have to buy a genuine one!

55 quid on GPC plus postage I suppose...Im in the same boat as you Andy, it bothers me to pay for a whole new unit when all I need is the glass.

That numpty selling them for $77 on ebay must be sourcing them from Bosch in Germany.....we need to know where exactly......maybe Stevemac from GSF could ring their Bosch supplier and find out....?