A20 LEE

A20 LEE My New Daily..

Asim Mate - Good to hear from you.. Not really got my teeth stuck into it yet - so far Revo Chip with SPS3, Tanoga shortshift, K&N running about 420bhp. Only had her for about 4 months though, also did quite a bit to sort the stone chips on the front (complete mop, bumper, bonnett, wings blown over etc). Have had a light smoke on the glass and a stubby bee sting... Rammed it full of tunes though, 3 screens, DVD, Satnav, JL speakers throughout and a massive Genesis amp that kicks out over 1.1Kw RMS on the sub channel and is a metre long.!!!!! Also went for a little touch of neon with the install that I get a good ribbing from the RS forum guys.... But hey - hohum . If anyone wants some shots of the install let me know - I don't think it is fair to trash LEE's thread with pictures of my ride.. Especially as I know how long he has spent hand polishing every single bit of his engine - he has always been quite mad..

Next on the list is brakes, suspension and wheels.. (don't tell the wife though - " now I have the car of my dreams I won't need to modify it at all, as it is allready so fast etc etc etc")

Biggerbigben, still holding there value fairly well, seem to range anywhere from £29k - £36K, although are a few left hookers around for around £24K.

Awesome motor - so so so fast, and yet so easy to drive and normal when you want it to be. Very simular to the VR6 engine - very lazy and torquey..

I also had a Import RX-7 for a while - now that was an wesome car, it was the stripped out 'RZ' version and was very very fast.... 308bhp and it weighed as much as me. Rear wheel drive, no traction control - very scary indeed. Had to get the import thing out of my system (I had a 'sportline' golf convertible at the same time though). Sold after three months as not very practical for a drummer with a young family.

Miss my VR, but did become completely obsessed with it for a year or so and it swallowed money like nothing I have had since... Still some pictures of her on Matey - Matey ttp://www.matey-matey.com/supercharged_ ... _vr6.shtml, without all the engine polishing completed), and I have the golf mag article framed on my wall (sad I know). I am amazed that the new owner does not come on here for advice - as she still burned some oil on overrun, although I think this is a common problem for a blown VR..

The forum (or old Yahoo List) was always the place to come to share a car problem or get advice and I had my fair few.

Tom

Especially as I know how long he has spent hand polishing every single bit of his engine - he has always been quite mad..

Tom

True. :lol:

Lee - The car looks excellent! well done to you! Very nice rims also

Quite like the back actually I'm in search for some fully red clusters for mine but don't think they exist, wish someone would hurry up and make some for me!

Lee - The car looks excellent! well done to you! Very nice rims also

Quite like the back actually I'm in search for some fully red clusters for mine but don't think they exist, wish someone would hurry up and make some for me!

Cheers,

you could always tint a set of inpro completely red. Thinking about tinting mine. What do you think yes/no?

Definitely all red....

Look at the sheen on the paint :shock:

The smoothing work has been done to an excellent standard. Not really my cup to tea but the workmanship is flawless, nice one.

Definately tint them all red. There was picture posted on here of a C with a set inpors tinted all red except for the reverse light (which kinda stood out a bit) but they looked really good. I think the standard inpros are a bit too 'bling' for the corrado, and stand out too much. But when they're all red, they keep that subtlety, but update the rear end a bit :)

you can't tint them all red!!! I've just done mine all red so it doesn't look like yours!!

Thats what i thought when you posted pic. I'll have to photoshop some different options now.

All red mate.

Interesting choice of sticker in the rear window :!:

Its been there for 5 years,

'bout time you took it off then! :lol:

Whats wrong with club gti? My favourite shows are the Club Mega meets. Great bunch of people. Would be nice to have a couple of CCGB mega meets, one north one south in the years when theres no national day

Couple of interior pics, finally got some factory recaro electric subframes so they sit nice and low :D And there electric! Dash undertrays will be trimmed biscuit but black looks ok too. Hmm

Couple of interior pics, finally got some factory recaro electric subframes so they sit nice and low :D And there electric! Dash undertrays will be trimmed biscuit but black looks ok too. Hmm

MJ's finest no doubt 8) 8) love that interior Lee 8) 8) 8) 8)

MJ's finest no doubt 8) 8) love that interior Lee 8) 8) 8) 8)

Agreed, its a higher spec than the A6 PVS which was pretty special. Its also distinctly my theme and very different than the std magnolia trims UK showcars tend to go for. Car's much slower tho' probably 100kg of leather in it. Those seats really squeeze you and i'm no fatty. Should have floor mats in this week. :)

Lee the work on the car looks amazing :)

also why is it the best corrados are burgandy peral effect :p only kidding guys

also did u die/bleech the carpets ??? or they the original tan items???

Lee the work on the car looks amazing :)

also did u die/bleech the carpets ??? or they the original tan items???

Cheek, thats custom made matey. :)

How much money have you spent Lee ?. Go on, I dare you - total up all the receipts you have and then think about the amount you paid for in cash with no receipts - then proceed directly to the looney bin for more morphin (if that's how you spell it)

And yes I know it's not about the money, before I get battered - just being nosey.

How much money have you spent Lee ?. Go on, I dare you - total up all the receipts you have and then think about the amount you paid for in cash with no receipts - then proceed directly to the looney bin for more morphin (if that's how you spell it)

And yes I know it's not about the money, before I get battered - just being nosey.

Daren't answer that one. The car's body and interior has been modified to a std you'd expect from Brabus or Gamballa but i bet i haven't payed close to what their customers do. Its was very expensive but everything is relative and i think i've got amazing value for money.