A20 LEE

A20 LEE My New Daily..

oh my god im dreading doing mine now, is it as complicated as it looks

The thing i've found is once you get over the initial worries about tackling a complicated job and get stuck in, you get to a point where you've got to see it through and in the end, you find it isn't wasn't too hard afterall.

still got the dash shell.

It looks black, is it for sale, and if it is a later dash will my earlier switches etc fit in it?

still got the dash shell.

It looks black, is it for sale, and if it is a later dash will my earlier switches etc fit in it?

If you want it PM me an offer. I'm sure someone can advice if earlier switches will fit?

So after you went to all that work with that excellent interior, you sold it all off and are redoing it all again? :?

So after you went to all that work with that excellent interior, you sold it all off and are redoing it all again? :?

Sold off parts of the previous trim, the pics are of the build of the current interior. Personally i love to see build pics more than the finished article as you can see more of the detail and just how its been done. The next set if pics will show the install of the custom carpet.

No way i'd redo the current interior, can't think how it could be improved on. A few tweeks but nothing serious.

Post up some more pics of the interior being done Lee - its good to see progress photos to watch the development. Plus yours has had a considerable amount of effort (understatement methinks!) so its good to see as a completed article from different angles.

Post up some more pics of the interior being done Lee - its good to see progress photos to watch the development. Plus yours has had a considerable amount of effort (understatement methinks!) so its good to see as a completed article from different angles.

Heres a few more, can't post too many or too detailed due to an upcoming PVW shoot. MJ did the carpet, not a DIY job even though it doesn't look difficult its a knightmare job as its tailored to the car not moulded like a factory carpet. There some great detailing around the rear foot wells which i can't show you yet too :(

Very nice. Cant wait to see the ones you cant show yet. All the best and, again congrats on a superb set of wheels. BTW, does your ISV give you any problems????? :blackeye: or is it just us normal VR owners who suffer?

I'm getting worse, bought a brand new epicentre and had to strip it and rebuild to how i want it. Its was paint stripped with an hour of getting it :roll:

Hello there Lee, love your wheels (& car!) - their 8.5 by 17 - yeh? Im wanting to fit Keskins KT1's to my VR in the same size. Any arch mods needed? How low will i have to go to make it look right - u've got yours just right. Did u fit same size rim to back and front? Cheers!

Hello there Lee, love your wheels (& car!) - their 8.5 by 17 - yeh? Im wanting to fit Keskins KT1's to my VR in the same size. Any arch mods needed? How low will i have to go to make it look right - u've got yours just right. Did u fit same size rim to back and front? Cheers!

You can squeeze 8.5x17 alround if you have coilovers and trim back the wheel arch return edge but it looks iffy as the front wheel will stick out more than the rear. IMO fit 8" at the front and 8.5 at the rear if you can or flare the arches.

Lowering a personal thing, my ride height was determined by the need to get it out of the drive. If it wasn't for that i'd go down another 1" or so.

I'm getting worst, bought a brand new epicentre and had to strip it and rebuild to how i want it. Its was paint stripped with an hour of getting it

LEGEND! :lol:

Thats devotion for ya

:lol::lol::lol:

what year is your car lee ? or was your car as it isnt the same as when you got it :-)

the interior looks a mix of early style switch gear (h/light switch ) and late heater controls ?

from ed38 ..pic i took

what year is your car lee ? or was your car as it isnt the same as when you got it :-)

the interior looks a mix of early style switch gear (h/light switch ) and late heater controls ?

from ed38 ..pic i took

Nice pic :D My C is a 1992, so its a very early one. Not sure about the headlight switch. I think that the switch has probably broken sometime in the past and been replaced with an earlier switch. Anyone one know if early and late switches are directly interchangable or is my car usual?