A20 LEE

A20 LEE My New Daily..

what year is your car lee ? or was your car as it isnt the same as when you got it :-)

the interior looks a mix of early style switch gear (h/light switch ) and late heater controls ?

from ed38 ..pic i took

Loving the E38 pic, really is in a league of its own. I've got to see this car with my own eyes this summer. Smooth the enginebay and it will be the best in the world, no arguement! Congrats on being the first topic to break 500 posts!!

PhatVR6, guess you'll just have to try and out do him in more ways than one eh? :wink:

Tho i cant for one, seee anyone ever beating that interior. for me, always been the best thing about the car.

best in the world??

it's a standard vr6!!!

You know me well enought to know theres new motor in the wings. Current one's not bad now is it and getting better, 100's of hours of detailing wasted on you?

enginebay2.jpg

best in the world??

it's a standard vr6!!!

You know me well enought to know theres new motor in the wings. Current one's not bad now is it and getting better, 100's of hours of detailing wasted on you?

enginebay2.jpg

Think Phat likes it really, why else would he copy it.

Think Phat likes it really, why else would he copy it.

copy it?

errr. no. I didn't even know Lee's was dark burgundy pearl when I bought mine, I always thought it was black. the only other thing the same is the rieger grille, which mine is painted differently, and the arches are similar

wish i had similiar arches,,,,,,lee u think it might be poss to hook me up with some contact details for your bodywork man

wish i had similiar arches,,,,,,lee u think it might be poss to hook me up with some contact details for your bodywork man

No problem. I'll dig them out and pm you.

A20 LEE, how come your car didn't appear in this months PVW, had a quick look through it today and there was no mention, nevermind and article about. Was looking forward to the article but doesn't even mention it for next months Issue???

A20 LEE, how come your car didn't appear in this months PVW, had a quick look through it today and there was no mention, nevermind and article about. Was looking forward to the article but doesn't even mention it for next months Issue???

Don't worry mate, its coming soon. Doing the shoot late march/early april.

What are your plans for a20 lee for this year? Stunning car, saw it at edition 38 show, think most people who saw it for the first time were shocked at the quality of the car and the presence of the thing on those fat wheels. I was behind you on the M1, looked awesome on the move too.

rob

I'll take a good guess that i'll be all done for ELSECAR and lee will be walking away with another trophy for best corrado, and possibly best in show too.

I'll take a good guess that i'll be all done for ELSECAR and lee will be walking away with another trophy for best corrado, and possibly best in show too.

You know i never count my chickens, should be at elsecar. ICE is nearly there, still waiting for the brakes, 9weeks now :cry:

whats elsecar? You going to inters lee or worthersee?

Elsecar is a CGTi northern meet, also my fav show. Not bothering with inters, waste of petrol. Worthersee next year when i'll be ready.

What are your plans for a20 lee for this year? Stunning car, saw it at edition 38 show, think most people who saw it for the first time were shocked at the quality of the car and the presence of the thing on those fat wheels. I was behind you on the M1, looked awesome on the move too.

rob

Here's a quick pic to give you an idea. No major changes, just lifting the bar a little with more underside detailing. Brakes are behind schedule but should be in place for GTI Spring Festival.

BTW, if you've got a pic of my car from behind on the M1 be sure to post it :wink:

morechrome.jpg

Here's a quick pic to give you an idea. No major changes, just lifting the bar a little with more underside detailing. Brakes are behind schedule but should be in place for GTI Spring Festival.

BTW, if you've got a pic of my car from behind on the M1 be sure to post it :wink:

morechrome.jpg

Very shiny, what are they????? :?

Hey Lee, i've just read through the 35 pages of this thread - Car is just amazing, the finish and detailing is unreal both inside and out, good to see a real quality job done, i always thought it was Black aswell !! Havn't dared myself to read before as i knew it would make me green with envy !! Very inspiring though, i really want to do something simular myself, and will once i've got a big enough garage etc. Loved the detail arond the rear lights. Really need to see it in the metal as i can see the pics don't do it justice - will you be at E38 this year ?

Hey Lee, i've just read through the 35 pages of this thread - Car is just amazing, the finish and detailing is unreal both inside and out, good to see a real quality job done, i always thought it was Black aswell !! Havn't dared myself to read before as i knew it would make me green with envy !! Very inspiring though, i really want to do something simular myself, and will once i've got a big enough garage etc. Loved the detail arond the rear lights. Really need to see it in the metal as i can see the pics don't do it justice - will you be at E38 this year ?

thanks mate, mean's alot when someone takes the time to study the detail and quality of work. Yes i will be at E38, garage! My car's been built on the driveway in the rain and snow so thats no excuse, get stuck in.