A20 LEE

A20 LEE My New Daily..

Very nice!! But there aint no room for the groceries now mate! Do you have a second car as a daily driver just out of curiosity? :)

Very nice!! But there aint no room for the groceries now mate! Do you have a second car as a daily driver just out of curiosity? :)

Not yet. Have been known to steal the keys to my parents company car if its particulary nasty out.

had a look at your motor today at elscar mate - obviously a lot of work gone into it :D

I travelled up to see it too, its very special. Spoke to John Gledhill from the Golf mag, said you passed him at 120+ on the motorway :D

had a look at your motor today at elscar mate - obviously a lot of work gone into it :D

I travelled up to see it too, its very special. Spoke to John Gledhill from the Golf mag, said you passed him at 120+ on the motorway :D

Lies, i've never been over 70mph. :pale: Probably meant KPH

Looks sweet mate..

what sub & amps you running??

The sub is an audiobahn 1500Q. Don't know how it sounds yet as i haven't powered it up yet. Should have plenty of muscle at 800rms in a 4cu ft box. Amps are Rockford Fosgate. Chose equipment which was chromed with red illumination and decent sound/power. Been working on the front end of the system this morning. To my ears it sounds awesome, loads of power there. The 3 way component system is getting 250rms.

i love your attention to detail , always excellent finishing never half done

a touch of class lee

Cheers. Thing about showing cars is, judges are looking for faults so you need to make sure theres no dodgy bits. You can watch a judge at certain shows to see there favourite checks are and just work on those areas for that show :wink: :-P Silly as it sounds the best modified V-Dub in the world can lose to a nearly std car on something as silly as faded plastic caps on the seatbelt retaining bolts. Its bonkers really,

Thought Kevhaywire would have given his feedback on your install by now..... :lol:

Yeah I had a look earlier and was going to comment but got distracted.

It is indeed a very good install and to be honest I didn't expect anything less from Mr Collishaw!

Giving me expensive ideas! :? Looks very impressive.. not seen many corrados with decent boot installs actually, so its nice to see that you've taken the time to get all aspects up to show standard 8)

I just need to find the time and money to get on with mine :roll:

Keep the pictures coming :wink:

Giving me expensive ideas! :? Looks very impressive.. not seen many corrados with decent boot installs actually, so its nice to see that you've taken the time to get all aspects up to show standard 8)

I just need to find the time and money to get on with mine :roll:

Keep the pictures coming :wink:

I thought i'd finished, but i'm really getting into this stereo lark. Got an Alpine KCE-104V on order which opens up all kinds of possiblities. Wouldn't mind a DVD player, NAV, DAB....... :roll: Need more room..

man thats such a sweet install! I don't have enough room in my boot area.. the disadvantages of having a rallye floorpan...

Cheers Ben, i'm really pleased with it. Its still developing, rushed it a bit to make Elsecar so not quite there yet. Tried the front components/amp and its amazing how much more detail i could here on my favourite CD's.

:D :lol: Sorted my interference problem, run the power wire under the amps so they cross the RCA's at 90°. Arrhh silence, until the volume goes up. Its LOUD :lol: , now to get that 800rms sub up and running, come on!

A sneaky pic of my new brakes which arrived today. Bit late for Elsecar but they will be in place for GTi Spring Festival in a month. Should fill my rims nicely :D

brakecaliper.jpg

Have you fitted these brakes yet? Pics? Think about a set of these myself but worried about the 20% re-stocking charge if they don't fit. thanks.

A sneaky pic of my new brakes which arrived today. Bit late for Elsecar but they will be in place for GTi Spring Festival in a month. Should fill my rims nicely :D

brakecaliper.jpg

Have you fitted these brakes yet? Pics? Think about a set of these myself but worried about the 20% re-stocking charge if they don't fit. thanks.[/quote:dd030]

Not on yet :( I was supplied with the wrong bolts and the brackets needed re-tapping and spacer made to move them inwards 2mm. Ohh and the hoses where the wrong length and i've been waiting for the replacement parts since tuesday. Bit of a disaster really considering i've got a PVW shoot in 8days. Rear brakes are done and chromed splash guards fitted. Need to get chromed rear calipers now will be a pain.

Quick pic, new brakes are on :D here's how they compare to the old discs. Only been on an hour so i'll have to post pics tomorrow, in daylight.

newvsold.jpg