Sign in to follow this  
task

Serpentine belt G60.

I want to remove my A/C setup from my G60 , can some one tell me what Vbelt should I get ,I know it is 6pk 1755 with A/C compressor. thanks.

You just need the standard belt then?? unless you are running a smaller pulley...

Part number for non a/c belt is 037 145 933 B (opossed to the AC belt which has the C suffix) and it is 36x1658mm (AC=1760mm)

You'll also need a different PAS belt - 9.5x663 (part number in the instruction manual)

I am running a 68mm pulley, so I should get the 1658 belt along with the 9.5x663 belt and a different water pump pulley, can you tell me what part number for the water pump pully or any pics? thanks alot.

Pulley should be 037 121 030A. Luckily it's a non-AC G60 only part so finding one may be time consuming.

Why not just take off all the AC components except the compressor?

Not that it makes any difference is it a LHD C or Golf you are working on?

Gavin

it is a Corrado G60 LHD.I guess if I dont find the pulley I will just keep the compressor on, I am trying to free some space for a front mount intercooler which I already ordered :D