Sign in to follow this  
Supercharged

Halfords Bargains...

Just been to Halfords as I knew they are doing the spend £50 and get a £10 voucher offer util tomorrow I think...

They've reduced there Pro Tool chests again so I bought another one of these to go ontop of the one I have...(which is superb and heavy duty enough for me) Paid £39.99 for it (the last one was £60!!) and it comes with drawer liners...

http://www.halfords.com/opd_product_det ... e=0&cat=66

Needed to spend another £10 to get the voucher so picked up some brake fluid then noticed VW coils were being sold for a fiver... checked the book and it listed 'Corrado 1.8' and the guy at the desk confirmed it was the one for a G60... just thought it's one of those things worth replacing for the sake of a fiver!

Blimey, that is reasonable. Have been after one of these for a while to start my tool collection off with. Good spot.

Question - does it fit in the back of a rado? :D

Looks like I'll be getting one of those tonight or tomorrow, along with a few cans of gunk and a soft, squishy chocolate bar from the front desk. Should get me a tenner voucher :lol:

are you sure that chest is £39.99 - is that a local discount as i'm sure you know the link shows the price as £89.99???

Yeah I saw the other one he got for £60 at the last sale.... good racks!

Steve has various spies at Halfords HQ, which is why he's always first to get these bargains.

H8RRA, Yep, it was 79.99 in store, then 63.99 then 59.99 but now 39.99 - Be quick tho as the voucher thing finishes tomorrow! - some of the other ones are reduced further as well, including the black industrial units - the chest is £149 I think...

LOL, yeah Kev, I'm just like you - I can't drive past one without going in and I can't go in without spending £50... (there marketing is spot on!) and I seem to drive past 3 times a week!