Sign in to follow this  
tiddles16

Angel eyes??? What do we think???

What do we all think of angel eyes, I am thinking of purchasing a set for my C.

Could anyone with them reply letting me know how they are, where they got them and if they any better than the belegered original lights?

Cheers. Richy.

The look is purely a matter of personal taste - make your own mind up

As for fitting - dead easy - straight swap, especially as it looks like they come with height adjusters and set-up for right hand drive now. Light performance is a huge amount better than standard lights - even with an uprated loom

Cheers mate, I think I like the look, just still deciding how far off original to take the project? Think this mod adds alot tho, looks cool and makes it so can actually see at night time!!!

Do you know if you need an uprated loom as well to make it work?

No, but its not just the lights that provide the light. Low voltage from the car will hamper, mmmmm food, the output.

Gavin

I have one of gav's looms on my Aqua G60 and they are superb, perfct combo for light output would be the Angel Eyes AND an uprated loom

I have them on mine and really like them. Mines Jet Black and really suits it. But personally I've seen them on lighter coloured cars and really dont think they suit!!

yeah ive gotta agree! ive been through the same ponderings! but in the end decided on refitting standard ones(mine have had it!) my c,s silver and dont think they suit! would be better if they released some clear fogs and indicators to match!!!

The length of time we have had to wait for decent headlights I'm not holding my breath for clear fogs / indicators

I have them on mine.

Coupled with an uprated loom and 100watt bulbs the light is brighter and a more-modern looking spread than my previous lights+100watt+loom combo.

They are projector lights with a highly concentrated lens, so should be better!

Any chance of some picks guys as i need new headlights for the mot, and im torn although money wise might have to go second hand. Would love to see them on a dark coloured C if anyone has any picks?

I like the look of them but I don’t know if I could justify the price for them.

I would prob go for the xeon upgrade if I were going to replace the headlights, Im pretty sure xeons would have better light output, although they may not look as well.

I have them on mine and really like them. Mines Jet Black and really suits it. But personally I've seen them on lighter coloured cars and really dont think they suit!!

i have a black car and would appreciate some shots of your fitted - whats the best source for them as well?

eewww, they do look better with the eye brow. arrh no, have to check the wallet. They are cheaper than originals though ar'nt they at 220?

still unsure TBH, look good but would sooner buy summat else for £200 rather than some headlights................very clean mod tho!

'Top bombing!

Lippy

If only they were that bright in sunlight!