Sign in to follow this  
M15 VW

DB7

Had a play with a db7 today down ramsgate way

he didnt pass me , in fact he backed off at one point. Gave me a filthy look when i went passed like *what the hell are u driving*. Was much fun, really p*ssed him off HAHA

He didnt play fair though, caught me at a roundabout a cut me up pushing me towards the pavement :(

Saw him again later after heading away from the beach... I saw him look at me in his mirror but he deliberatley looked in the opposite direction when i pulled up next to him HAHA

Much fun :D

at the very least he'd have about 335bhp on tap, 435 if it was a v12... i'd say he wasnt really trying! always fun to try and punch above your weight though :D

at the very least he'd have about 335bhp on tap, 435 if it was a v12... i'd say he wasnt really trying! always fun to try and punch above your weight though :D

indeed, i just assumed he couldnt drive :lol:

i've driven a DB7 Vantage, he was definately having a chuckle. 0-100 in 10.5secs...........

although i did read in some article the VR6 is quicker than a M5 between 60mph and 90mph and the only thing that was as quick in that region was an aston...someone dig up the feature

but i reckon M15 VW represented the world of corrado's and kicked his posh a r s e :lol:

M15 VW, I know you are a female and at a guess, you like pink so are the pics in the sig banner meant to be with a pink hue?

Chris

You know you've been using photoshop too much when... :lol: