Sign in to follow this  
Sprint

Just to say hi, J29 meet this sunday?

Hello, I never new this forum existed! Is very handy to know of when u own a 'rado. My corrado is a 1991 G60, Its fairly clean, but like all good cars, theres always room for improvement! The current area for improvement is the engine, im fitting a 1.8t. So if anyone would like a G60 engine please get in touch! Are many people here going to the J29 meet this sunday?

Welcome to the forum...another G60 bites the dust well hopefull it will live on in another rado.

Hello, few people done that conversion on here i believe and we a friendly lot to :thumb right:

Dont get me wrong, i think the G60 is a brilliant engine. so driveable with all that torque. But the charger needs a rebuild, i want more power and its easier to get that with the 1.8t! Whats ur rado powered by?

I got a G60 mate, yeah I wasnt saying anything bad, I must admit I been tempted by the 1.8T more than once!! but an engine transplant just seems a bit daunting for me! Best of luck to you and you should start a thread so we can keep track of your progress, its great to see watch a transformation from start to finish!! 8)

Where abouts are you based??

Yeah i will do. Have to get a camera! Im based in Ashford, Kent. u? If u know of anyone that wants a G60 Lump i got one! Done much to ur whining beast?

I took my driving test in Ashford! I live in Maidenhead, Berkshire near to Slough and Reading. I not done anything out of the ordinary, Stage4 rebuild, Milltek cat-back exhaust, Konigsport coilovers, oil cooler, etc basic stuff really. In talks about new intercooler. Getting the car up to scratch before pulley etc goes on.

If your into audio get yourself on the Audioscape GB on the forum, I got a load of stuff from them and if you like your SQ I would recommend it.

Sounds nice. id like to keep the G60, for sound etc. but its cheaper to do a 20v than tune up my G60! ive got a full alpine install, with audioscape doorpods.