Sign in to follow this  
VWci

BMW M5 V10 vs. Ferrari F360 Modena....Video from Istanbul...

Apparently my IP has downloaded the video too many times already.. :|

about the video, Bmw beats Ferrari easily........;) ;) ;)

Not surprised, that BMW is mental.....and 360s don't have much torque (in relation to their power) to fight back with.

360s drive past me every day as there's a dealer where I work and they sound nasty. Very hollow and thin exhaust note and at idle and below 2000rpm, the engines are clattery and the F1 paddleshift system clonks and whirs like a Honda Crunch 90.

Do you have to register?

No mate....

After clicking the link ; A window appears then click the FREE button....then new windows appears....wait some seconds...by then the real link appears.....click the link to download....;)

God.. i'm having a real ballache trying to get this file thanks to being behind NTL's transparent web cache.. am in the queue now. Damn it better be worth it!

about the video, Bmw beats Ferrari easily........;) ;) ;)

Not surprised, that BMW is mental.....and 360s don't have much torque (in relation to their power) to fight back with.

360s drive past me every day as there's a dealer where I work and they sound nasty. Very hollow and thin exhaust note and at idle and below 2000rpm, the engines are clattery and the F1 paddleshift system clonks and whirs like a Honda Crunch 90.

Kev I do agree with your comment, but they are still flippin quick, went in one about 3 weeks ago! (still think the C will be faster though :) )

I actually love the noise they make! I prefer the look of the 360 over the 355 as I do the sound but I got to drive both and felt like I wasn't really driving the 360.

when i was working at thruxton we used to get to take the 355 and 360's out to warm them up etc :D and yes the 360 did exactly what it was designed to do but the 355 (especially in black ) did it better, and on a hot lap there really was'nt a lot in it, and taking the 355 round church at 135 was something i reccommend to anyone who loves being on the limit..... god that was a good job.....

Recently I had to take a four-day trip to London for a science exhibition. During that time I saw three Ferrari 360s and only two Corrados. Who wants a common ol' Ferrari when you can have the exclusivity of a Corrado?

I'd have a 355 over a 360 any day!

They're so pretty especially Black :evil:

Saw one of these in Guildford last night outside Cafe Uno

Rather nice yah!

dont know what car that is... but it certainly dont look like a 360 or and it definately isnt a 355 so....?? not sure