Sign in to follow this  
LowVento

VW SEAT COVERS, MATS, WING COVERS.. ETC

im up for a wing cover and seat cover, :elephant: the gay love i can leave!

Think i've met you before, and no not in the gay loving type of way .. leave that to Bal n Furkz :lol:

this aint gonna be like one of them dodgy shop sales,,, where the seller jus makes up price's as and when he likes..... hmmm

and no im not gay im jus full of love for all

lol gandoos.. so dav you only at E38 sunday??

Love for all.. but no we aint facking GAY!

thank u...

this aint gonna be like one of them dodgy shop sales,,, where the seller jus makes up price's as and when he likes..... hmmm

and no im not gay im jus full of love for all

Lol make the prices as i go along... na leave that to you London boys :lol:

VR6 yep i got the prices, but i'll post them on the forums after the show, as i might keep them at the show prices for forum users, in exchange for a sticky ... and no furkz not the sticky yur thinking of!!

So catch every one Sunday

Bal i'll be there Saturday too, but only going to do the stall on sunday :wink:

Just a last reminder for you all

I will only be doing the stall Sunday, next to southside car audio, look out for the orange caddy. Special show prices on the day.

If you're only coming Saturday then look out for me, i'll be with valver' dalj, and we'll sort something out. ;)

where was you today

furk you blind mate he was right next to us! i ordered my wing cover and seat mat!

lowvento nice meeting you mate ill be in touch about the polishing.

saw him on saturday but not on sunday..... bill i cant remeber much tbh jus still shocked by the turnout....

how much was the seat cover than

saw him on saturday but not on sunday..... bill i cant remeber much tbh jus still shocked by the turnout....

how much was the seat cover than

Furk you tight ass get your money out, and i was inline with your car, i could see your car all day from where i was sitting you blind git!!

Then again like shahid said, from style dynamix, they gave us a sh1t pitch, they wanted the style boys to pitch up there first, and they were like fck that.

Bill nice meeting you mate, i'll get some pics up of the smaller logo to once my bro downloads them, in case you prefer the other design bud for the seat cover.

thanks to those that placed orders... will post up prices tomorrow now as busy sorting my phone out, as some cnt walked off with mine at edition.

as some cnt walked off with mine at edition.

there was a lot of that i was lucky i walked off and left my phone and keys in my open car doh!

nice meeting you too mate, yeah post up the other size ill check it out.

LowVento, bro i was not with my car at all on sunday was mostly at the front end of the show, only time i was there was when i cleaned it,,,,, did u see me doin donuts on shahids scooter :lol:

LowVento, bro i was not with my car at all on sunday was mostly at the front end of the show, only time i was there was when i cleaned it,,,,, did u see me doin donuts on shahids scooter :lol:

Na man, shahid came over on the bmx, then went and bought the scooter over, but missed your wheel spins mate ..

see ballys bro's lexus? nice one bally.. its phat!!

how f-ing sweet does that lexus sound,,,,could easily listen to that lexus howling all day than listening to bally

Na man, shahid came over on the bmx, then went and bought the scooter over, but missed your wheel spins mate ..

see ballys bro's lexus? nice one bally.. its phat!!

lol.. furks looked well funny on the scooter.. man you need one for no rice meet lol

cheers Dav..

Furks.. cheers man.. love yah to bitch!!

Didn't any one get a video of it .. bally ur mate had a cam. should have put a charger on the scooter. whoootshhhhh ... like the lexus, he has styled it nice too Bal.

As i see like the rado, absolutely decked!! nice one mr singh :)

cheers dav.. theres no point in having coilovers if they arent LOW!

theres a vid on E38.. have got vid's of car.. will post up when i get the chance..

lol Furks.. :p