Sign in to follow this  
Furkz

Gran Turismo 4

Jus wondering how ppl have been progressing.....

i didnt do the special licence until recently and have kept putting it down and starting afre a month or so so needed re-training

so far ive done abt 40% but got some awesome cars like the F1 AND Audi R8 Race Car

Im up to about 70% and done all the races. Recently just been trying to beat my lap record round the Nurburgring. Always use the Sauber Merc C9 for that.

My best is a 5.02 in time trial.

jesus! im only upto 40%, although ive got bored of the 'normal' games and just keep lapping on the nurburgring. Keep practicing for when I go again this year!

Haven't got the Sauber yet, i just do it in the astra dtm car in the arcade mode with soft, full power and min wieght. Got a 6min04 at mo. I wanna crack a sub 6min before I move on to something 'faster'.

Only on 9%.. I just like to occasionally pick it up, play a few races with some favourite cars then switch it off again!

i thought i was doing bad :lol

i been naughty,,,i told my mate that if you complete it and do all the licences in gold you get a option to win cars you normally dont get and told him you get a corrado.....3 months later i get a call and some explicit lyrics HAHA

about 2% lol

i was just trying to learn parts of the nurburgring before i went - its the same but you dont realise just how steep some of the hills really are