Sign in to follow this  
-Neil-

Audi rs4 wheels on a C...

Andi used to have some on his Corrado!

They do look good but you definately need to lower it a smidge with em! :)

bristolbaron - Slot used to run on A8 replica's.. different wheel :)

Andi used to have some on his Corrado!

They do look good but you definately need to lower it a smidge with em! :)

bristolbaron - Slot used to run on A8 replica's.. different wheel :)

:oops:

Borbet don't make the Cs any more, but you can find them on ebay.de from time to time. Just don't expect to find any 4-stud ones, because Henny seems to have aquired the world's stock of them :lol:

just going back to the RS4 question... if you want a set go to Leigh Tyres and get them from there. I looked at a couple of replicas and the ones Leigh Tyres supply were the closest to the Audi OEM ones!

I have a set of Borbet Cs that I will be selling soon. They're 4x100 7.5"x16" with a 30mm offset. I have two sets of 4 wheels, one which has just been refurbished and have not been fitted to a car since, and another set that have some minor scuff marks on the rims from parking too close to curbs :oops: I am only selling ONE of the 2 sets and neither have tyres.

I've promised Randal that I'll give him first refusal on the set I'm selling though, but keep an eye on the for sale topics over the next couple of weeks in case he doesn't want 'em... 8)

Just to clarify, the only reason I was bulk buying Borbet Cs was 'cos I wasn't sure a set I'd bought would fit over the big brakes I'm fitting to my car due to the offset, so I bought another set which I knew fit just in case... :p