Sign in to follow this  
mkalajian

Anyone familiar with power seatbelts?? mine twitch!!

I bought my first g60 about a month ago, and the power seatbelts did not work, so i pulled the rear panels, and found that the plugs on each side had simply been dissconnected. I hooked them back up and now they work .. kinda. Sometimes they slide up as soon as i open the door to get out, other times it takes like 30 seconds (annoying). Also When they are in the back positing and i am driving, they twitch, i know it's wierd. I think it has something to do with the fact that my dash indicator always says my sealbelts arent on, even though they are. I am reading the wiring diagram now and its making me even more confused. If anyone knows of some kind of "your seatbelt is on" sensor or something, any help would save me a TON of digging around. Thanks.

Mike

We don't have these in the UK but I'd imagine that it could be down to a dodgy earth or the 'brain' for them is fried... it's probably why they had been disconected in the first place :?

Hi there. I also have trouble with my auto seat belts, occaisionally they work fine (when turning the ignition) other times there is a delay before retraction and other times they twitch when they are in position. Have you had any luck yet on figuring out what the problem may be? If so I would greatly appreciate any advice. Cheers Rich