Sign in to follow this  
sefton

ANYONE IN THE BOLTON/MANCHESTER WAY?

i'm near to stockport...

and despite the username, no longer have a 16v. Mine was snapped up by craigbeal. Then I bought a G60 off leew a couple of weeks ago :D :D :D :D

still not got any updated photos, but wil get on to it soon...

think we need a meet. probly 10 corrados from around this area

11! I'm in Congleton, but I work in Salford... I'd be up for a meet at some point when I've got my C back on the road.... :roll: :lol:

I know were you live Scott, remember my girlfriend lives on south ave Kearsley!

I recently put my car in the Auto traderm, as I got a company car! No one got in touch tho! there were 5 other corrados in that week and mine was the cheapest and had the less miles aswell!

I might try again in a few weeks, I really dont want to sell her tho!!!!

You mean Springfield road :D

Ive got the same delimma as my next job will have company car due to support role / contract but the missus has convinced me not to sell the VR6 if that should happen 8)

Why sell ? - treat it as your weekend / fun car *:)

Cool missis, mine trys to convince me to sell! :cry:

At the moment I can afford to keep em both, as I'm living with my mum n dad, but I plan to get a house next year and will need the extra money, also may not have room, because its in a garage at the moment!

The next sunny sat or sunday I'll beep out side your house or something!

I got a black Vaxhaull vectra sri from work! its quite a nice easy car to drive and looks quite beefy and has a little street cred, but its not a patch on my corrado! no ones heads turn when I'm in the vectra, like when I'm in the Corrado (No little kids saying wow cool car mate) 8)

Yup she is *:)

Well Im luckily enough to have already bought my house which has a lovely 36ft long garage out the back 8) 8) - so thats where my baby stays when not in use and fully secured like you wouldnt believe :lol:

You'll have to stop by mate for few mins - am in all weekend although I am off racing Sunday so wont be in from about 12 ish...

LOL - I know what you mean.... I went to Toyota dealers the other day with my mate for some parts for his Celica - Got out of the car to hear some guy tell his mate within ear shot of me say ' now THATS what you call a real car' :D :D - so off I went with the induction kit roaring on the way out - turned a few heads :lol:

Yeah I will but it will probably be in a few weeks as I go on holiday next week so I wont really get chance!

I seen the toyota outside your house a few times a while ago! I thought it might be a replacment for your vr6?

What are they like? anygood?

We should all meet up at the Trafford Centre carpark one time!

Just watch out for 4x4s who reverse into you and then f$%@ off without leaving any details after causing nearly £1000 of damage... :cry: :mad:

Bitter? ? yup...

Yeah thats my mates Celica GT.... its not a bad car but its no match for my VR6..... its gutless till you hit 5000rpm then takes off like a rocket but red lines at 7000rpm... so very narrow power band...

The car was a write off about 2yrs ago - my mate salvaged it and repaired it - took 9 months and vasts amount of cash.....

Hence why I park as far away from everyone else as I can ............ *:) - Festival Village car park is a wise choice....

:mad: :evil: :x :( Sounds nasty, take it your speacking from experience!

Yup.... Gold coloured Sang-yong Muso... Took out both my headlights and the grill and bent the slam panel, but managed not to damage the wings, bumper or bonnet... Unfortunately it moved the rad which damaged the fan which caused the car to overheat and took out the headgasket... :roll:

To be fair to the Trafford Centre, they tried really hard to get the plate off the CCTV, but it was mucky and you couldn't make it out... :roll: :cry:

Hey-ho... :?

Scott that's where I was parked...

Bastard! think I would of cryed! :cry:

bet that cost a bit to fix?

Are those Borbet c's on your car?

b******! think I would of cryed! :cry:

bet that cost a bit to fix?

Are those Borbet c's on your car?

Didn't actually cry, but a few passers by were treated to some rather choice language at high volumes as I treid to chase after the car on foot! :lol:

Total cost to repair so far is around £800... :( Fortunately I used to be a mechanic so I can do nearly all the work myself... you can hardly tell now that it's got all of the new bits on, and with any luck, it should actually make the car better in that it'll have a polished/ported/gasflowed head, brand new lights, new rad fan and all coolant pipework and all new VW gaskets and coolant... :?

Yup, they're 7.5 x 16 Borbet "c" alloys running Yoko A539s all round... They're part of the reason I bought the car 'cos it looks lovely on them... :D